quinta-feira, 10 de novembro de 2011

Perfectly Flawed

If you do this you'll never have a chance to try. If you do this you'll never have a chance to try again. It's the same sound, same sting. The same collapse of everything. It's the same slice, same blade, the same lie, same old vein. My way. My face. My heart. My race. I'm a mistake. I'm such a disgrace. I'm perfectly flawed. I'm perfectly incomplete. Like cracks in the glass and faded photographs. Let them come near when imperfections make you unique. Let them, let them loose Just try again. It's the same doubt, the same dream. It's the same sabotage because I'm the enemy. It's the same night, same day. It's the same parasite, feeding on the betrayal. A disguise of self-deception hides my secrets perfectly. I'm rejecting my reflection because i hate the way it judges me. Don't you do it; You're not even you yet.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário